Our Live Offerings (Reserved for Brave Difference-Makers)
Launched in 2008, OnStage Leadership is our highly acclaimed live, intensive, experiential program that gave birth Brave Leadership. Whether you’re looking to support the people on your team, or you’re an HR Leader or Senior Executive looking to ignite transformation in your organization, OnStage Leadership has a proven track-record for creating lasting change and meaningful results.
Is OnStage Leadership What You’re Looking For?
- Do you have a high-achiever on your team who you need to keep engaged and challenged?
- Have you hired a new leader on your team who could benefit from aligning themselves with the organization and creating a personal strategy for success?
- Or maybe you’re grooming an emerging leader for even greater responsibility. No matter how good they already are, you need them to be their best. To be able to tap into the drive, persistence, and discretionary effort of all the people on their team to make a greater impact on the business. To take the reigns in their own career so you can focus on other strategic initiatives.
- Is there someone on your team who is already a good speaker but you know they could be great?
- Or perhaps you have someone reporting to you who has tremendous potential but these challenges are getting in the way:
- Overwhelm or frustration
- New promotion
- Change in leadership
- Uncomfortable speaking in groups
- Lack of self-awareness or skills
We have transformed cultures, eliminated silos, and built bench strength for some of the most reputable organizations in the world.
From our humble beginnings, we have made a difference in the lives of thousands of leaders and emerging leaders.
Read what just a few of our remarkable graduates have to say about OnStage Leadership:
Have a bigger group or can only allocate a half-day to training? Then our Brave Leadership Workshops would be a great option!
Like the work we do in Executive Education for one of the top business schools in the United States, our Brave Leadership Workshops are a more traditional approach to the same powerful conversation and can be tailored to meet your group-size and time-frame needs.