Welcome to Brave Leadership University! We’re delighted you’re here!
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services offered by A Thoughtful Company (DBA Brave Leadership University).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this site, as well as our products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact email@example.com if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this site. Your continued use of the site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- All A Thoughtful Company products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- A Thoughtful Company provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, are your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- You acknowledge and agree that A Thoughtful Company, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
Registering Your Details
- Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
- If you are a registered user, you acknowledge and agree that:
You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time.
You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your password to any other person
You will notify us if your password is lost or becomes known to any other person
You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Brave Leadership University Community, at any time, becomes our property.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
- Unless another contractual agreement has been made (like in the case of corporate enterprise agreements), our courses are licensed for one user only. You agree to not let any other person use your password or any registered user services.
When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our The Doers Way® Community any of the following:
Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
Any material, non-public information about companies without authorization to do so.
Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our site or in the Brave Leadership University Communities (which includes but is not limited to: #BraveMovement Makers, Personal Bravery 101, or Focus Fast Mini-Course), you:
Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, license to use, reproduce, edit and share Your Content.
Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
Monitor use of the site and our communities (on Facebook or otherwise), and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
Code of Conduct
- Our site and The Brave Leadership University Communities are a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
- Whilst using our site and/or our Brave Leadership University communities, we ask that you not:
Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
Violate the intellectual property of others.
Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code; or
Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Brave Leadership University/A Thoughtful Company products and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of our organization.
That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorized by us.
That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
Copyright and Trade Mark Notices
- All material on this site, in our Brave Leadership University Community or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may access, browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior express written permission if you’d like to use, copy, record or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the site or our content.
- Nothing contained on this site or in our Brave Leadership University Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without our express written permission.
- You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that A Thoughtful Company will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
Right to Suspend, Terminate and Refund
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the site, your access to the Brave Leadership Community or our products and/or services generally, if you breach any of these Terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- For our return and refund policy, please click here.